The Transition to Assisted Living
Assisted Living at St. James Place provides the ideal solution for seniors who need assistance with daily activities such as bathing, dressing, and medication reminders. A focus on wellness and maintenance of independence is provided through tailored plans of assistance and caring by dedicated caregivers available around-the-clock.
Our residents enjoy beautifully appointed studio, one or two bedroom apartments, healthy and delicious meals, engaging social activities, transportation, and the most compassionate, personalized assistance available.
Assisted Living residents continue to enjoy a rich and active life with a busy calendar of activities. Many continue doing volunteer work, participate in community outings and campus activities, exercise in the Fitness Center, and the list goes on.
Life Care residents transitioning through the continuum of care do so at no extra charge except for the minimal cost of two additional meals per day. Application for direct residency at private pay rates is possible based upon availability. Please contact one of our Community Relations Counselors for more information.
Your worries will disappear with our many amenities and services:
- Campus-wide generator power allowing for full operations in the event of a power outage
- Trained staff available around-the-clock to provide residents with customized care.
- A full-time concierge to handle special requests
- Three delicious meals, including snacks
- Private dining
- Social, cultural, and recreational activities
- A licensed nurse to monitor health concerns
- An emergency call system in each apartment
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments, shopping or other errands
- Housekeeping and laundry services weekly